Social Studies Tutoring
Expert Social Studies Tutoring
IMSA Academy Learning Centers: We Make Learning Meaningful and Purposeful
IMSA Academy was established to provide support to struggling student with scientific subjects. The center provides assistance in all subject matter, with a focus on STEM subjects such as Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics. We assist students with learning challenges as well as gifted students who want to excel in a particular subject.
Our three-step approach:
- Identify the problem: each student who enrolls at IMSA must take a diagnostics as
- Design a Learning Success Plan
- Build Confidence
Why do you Need Expert Tutoring? According to USA Today, here are the top five reason parents needs a tutor for their children.
- Your child loses focus
- Grades are dropping
- Child is working hard to no avail
- Decrease in parental guidance
- Lack of motivation
Expert Skills: As a STEM-focus learning center, IMSA is staffed with expert science tutors and coaches who do not just focus on tutoring; they focus on empower the student to master and tame the subject areas.
Purposeful Learning: Parents choose to bring their children to IMSA Learning Centers because of the value they receive. In order for students to master the topics in a physics class, they, need the following:
- Why do I need to learn physics?
- How relevant is it for my career and my personal interest?
- How to be a good physics student?
- How to tame my fear of physics?
- What is my trouble with physics
- What is my goal this year?
BENEFIT OF THE SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN IMSA METHOD
- Mastery Building Comprehensive Support: We bring exceptional physics tutoring assistance. We help student develop quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Empowered-based Tutoring: We provide a learning platform which facilitates students to clear the doubts instantaneously, with the tutor. The study of physics is from understanding the principles on which it works.
- Goal-Oriented and Targeted Training: We offers physics tutoring to meet and match the student’s requirement.
IMSA TUTORING STRATEGIES
Tested strategies that bring results:
- Focus – Remediation focuses on the student becoming proficient in a certain area or subject.
- Goal – Remediation is meant to give the student content skills that he needs to master concepts, reach benchmarks and stay caught up with peers.
- Student – Remediation is best for the student who is struggling with grade-level concepts or is falling behind in certain subjects.
- Focus – Coaching focuses on teaching the student how to learn.
- Goal – Coaching is meant to give the student the skills that he needs to meet academic goals and succeed academically.
- Student – Coaching is best for students who struggle with time management, organization, study skills and who seem to be overwhelmed with the workload of school.
- Focus – Support focuses on the combination of remediation and coaching by addressing both content and skills.
- Goal – Support is meant to give the student specific content skills in trouble areas while also giving the study skills needed to be successful.
- Student – Support is best for the student who seems to be struggling across the board and who is at risk of falling behind his peers.
- Focus – Intervention focuses on deeper level learning strategies when a significant deficiency is present.
- Goal – Intervention is meant to give the student the strategies to become proficient in certain subjects or skills.
- Student – Intervention is best for the student who is considerably behind his peers, has differentiated learning needs, and is potentially at risk of failing.
- Focus – Enrichment focuses on student learning at a deeper or more accelerated level.
- Goal – Enrichment is meant to engage and challenge the student in a particular area of interest or strength.
- Student – Enrichment is best for the student who wants more challenge and needs more in-depth learning.
- Focus – Test preparation focuses on teaching the skills and techniques needed to take tests.
- Goal – Test preparation is meant to prepare the student for success with taking tests.
- Student – Test preparation is best for the student who has an upcoming standardized test and the student who struggles with test anxiety.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer personalized support to consolidate students’ learning and to develop study strategies. The role of IMSA tutor is to help his students improving academic proficiency and growth by increasing confidence and motivation.
Some of the popular topics students struggle with in physics class:
- Communication Technology
- Waves and Sound
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Electricity and its Applications
- Electricity and Electronics
- Energy Transformation
- Forces and Motion
- Mechanical Systems
- Motion and its Applications
- Waves and Sound
- Energy, Work, Power, and Momentum
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Light and Geometric Optics
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic System
A STUDENT-CENTERED CURRICULUM
How we tutor physics: our physics tutoring curriculum is a blend of interactive, manipulative and experimental exercises. We do so with each student’s learning style in mind. We depart. Physics lessons are better grasped when taught with experiments and probing on the outcome. It’s a method of self-discovery by trial and error method to learn the underlying concepts in physics.
How we make physic relevant: as the scientific study of the motion of matter in relation to space, time, energy and force physic is one of the most fundamental sciences. We help the student build a strong foundation in physics by empowering to see the relevance of the topics taught in class. With our interactive method, we make learning physics easy, fun and less intimidating.
- A Program: Measurable Results
If your child has difficulty in math or has developed a fear of math; or if it is below its level of study. Some students are very interested in mathematics.
Our program gives taste and interest and a sense of learning math. Soon, you will be surprised by the excitement and joy of learning math. Our mission is to create a craze and interest for math.
- Guarantying Your Child’s Success
If your child has difficulty in math or develops a fear of math; or if it is below its level of study. Some students are seriously interested in math subjects
IMSA Academy Tutoring offers home, onsite and online math tutoring service for elementary, middle, high school and college in all subjects including math, sciences, social sciences, language arts and composition, reading, college subjects, and test preparation.
4 EASY STEPS
- EVALUATE: For proper matching and to meet the actual need of the students, we begin with an assessment of the students’ need by giving the student a diagnostic test phone call in which we discuss the needs of the student.
- MATCHING: At IMSA, each student is matched by one of our educational advisers, who is responsible for contacting the tutors near the student and choosing the best tutors for the student according to their needs.
- WORK:During tutoring sessions, the tutor will help the student consolidate their learning and develop strategies for study and organization.
- SUPPORT:Our team is always there to support you. We carry out follow-ups to ensure the smooth running of the sessions and the progress of the student.
- Homework help and math tutoring
- Math Test preparation
- Math remedial
- Summer math classes
- Semi-private math tutoring
- Online math tutoring
NEIGHBORHOOD SCHOOLS WE PARTNER WITH
- Archer High School
- Dacula High School
- Grayson High School
- North Gwinnett High School
- South Gwinnett High School
- Collins Hills High School
- Phoenix High School
- Central Gwinnett School
- McConnell Middle School
- Couch Elementary
- Harbins Elementary
- Dacula Middle School
- Pharr Elementary
- Discover High School
- Richard Elementary.
- and many more
GUARANTEEING YOUR CHILD’S SUCCESS
If your child has difficulty in math or develops a fear of math; or if it is below its level of study. Some students are seriously interested in math subjects.
Our program gives meaning to learning. Soon, you will be surprised by the excitement and joy of learning. Our mission is to create a craze and enthusiasm for each subject they learn.
- Placement & Tests & Reports
Before students enroll in the program, they take a diagnostics test to assess their level of proficiency and to determine their areas of needs.
- Parental Involvement
We invite parents to take an active part in the intellectual and academic progress of their children. We do not replace them; we bring them the expertise and support needed to ensure the academic success of their children. Thus, each week, parents have access to progress reports and a monthly summary of the child’s performance.
- Security and Staff Competence
We take the welfare of your children seriously and take all the necessary steps to ensure the protection and confidentiality of their personal and academic data. We follow all interactions to detect and remedy any suspicious actions. Our staff is composed of experienced educators who have extensive experience in their matters of competence. They are men and women who have a passion for their respective subjects.
PLATFORMS & CALENDAR: Our programs are available on several platforms.
- Virtual Live Course: from the comfort of his home, the learner participates in a course on our Eduvisuo audiovisual network with a teacher in real-time. Participants see themselves on their computer or tablet screen and can participate verbally and in writing and exchange documents instantaneously. The system is very efficient and allows them to chat, having tests to test. Participants need a computer or tablets with Internet access and a microphone and headset with Internet access.
- 1-ON-1 Private Course Tutoring: The course and gives by a Success Coach who spends 2-3 hours two-three times a week with the student
- Semi-private (Small Group) Tutoring: The student participates in a private class or small groups at one of our centers with our certified instructors. These are versatile multimedia centers, including computers and all the teaching equipment.
- Year-round Programs: Our programs run year-round
FEES & PAYMENT
- Price: course prices vary from one program and cover one month. The fees are paid by automatic bank cards on the first of the month.
- Materials and equipment: Although students do not buy any materials, they must have access to a computer, a smart TV or a tablet with internet access
REGISTRATION & SUPPORT
IMSA Academy Tutoring & Training
2070 Sugarloaf Parkway Suite 600,
Lawrenceville, GA 30045 USA
Tel: (678) 392-3388
Toll-free (800) 604-4040
Fax : (678) 882-7744
Email: info @ imsa-academy.com
For any information regarding the IMSA Programs, please write us firstname.lastname@example.org or call us Monday to Saturday, from 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM EST.
TOP 20 CITIES FOR IMSA MATH TUTORING/TUTORS NEAR YOU.
- IMSA Math tutoring in Lawrenceville, GA
- IMSA Math tutoring in Snellville, GA
- IMSA Math tutoring in Dacula, GA
- IMSA Math tutoring in Grayson, GA
- IMSA Math tutoring in Norcross, GA
- IMSA Math tutoring in Duluth, GA
- IMSA Math tutoring in Loganville, GA
- IMSA Math tutoring in Buford, GA
- IMSA Math tutoring in Suwanee, GA
- IMSA Math tutoring in Roswell, GA
- IMSA Math tutoring in Sugar Hills
- IMSA Math tutoring in Alpharetta, GA
- IMSA Math tutoring in Atlanta, GA
- IMSA Math tutoring in Tucker, GA
- IMSA Math tutoring in Stone Mountain, GA
- IMSA Math tutoring in Jones Creek, GA
- IMSA Math tutoring in Conyers, GA
- IMSA Math tutoring in Lithonia, GA
- IMSA Math tutoring in Decatur, GA
- IMSA Math tutoring in Stockbridge, GA
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 8 Sessions/Month
- Skill level K-2, 3-5, 6-8, 9-12
- Language English
- Students 50
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes