EXERCISE YOUR SCIENTIFIC GENIUS
DISCOVER WHAT LIES BEYOND THE SCIENCE CLASS
FOR FUTURE MATH & SCIENCE MAJORS
Science skills are all the more necessary as Science is the basis for the most popular careers in business, management, economics, medicine, engineering, innovation, technology, and applied sciences. If your child is interested in career-related to STEM ( Science, Technology, Engineering, Science, this is the ideal support. We focus on interest, strategies and real-life applications.
WHY YOUR CHILD NEEDS INTENSIVE EXPERT SCIENCE COACHING?
SCIENCE IS EVERYWHERE AROUND US
Science is curiosity about the world around us: the study of science is fun as it teaches us the functioning of things and system that make up the fabric of life around us. It’s learning about the world around us, asking questions and there are so many ways to start. Science has given us society as we know it, medicine, architecture, even the phone or laptop that you’re reading this on all came from Science. And science, the big idea that seems so far removed from the ordinary person, all begins with asking a question
SCIENCE TEACHES ANALYTICAL, LOGICAL AND METHODICAL THOUGHT PROCESS
Science Foster Logical, Objective Thinking Process: scientific methods ( the system of thought and experimentation) teach a methodically of establishing hypothesis to arrive at an analytical manipulation opens the mind of the learner. Seeing the relationship between empirical evidence and your theory helps you think critically
SCIENCE IS A GATEWAY TO MANY TOP CAREERS
Science is a gateway to many disciplines and prompts the learner to transfer the analytical and objective questioning in other areas of learning. It is not uncommon to see the inter-relatedness between Science and science and other areas of scientific thought process.
Science prepares for an unlimited array of hundreds of careers fields. Science is hands-on as it the expression of life as we live. Science is found all around us:
WHY YOUR CHILD NEED EXPERT SCIENCE COACHING
- Challenge your child to excel beyond their potential and hone their genius in science
- Expose your child to explore the many career possibilities Science can offer
- Prepare your child for entrance in the top college programs
- Get your child to score on STEM-focused test
- Create enthusiasm for Science
Expert Skills: As a STEM-focus learning center, IMSA is staffed with expert science tutors and coaches who do not just focus on tutoring; they focus on empowering the student to master and tame the subject areas.
Purposeful Learning: Parents choose to bring their children to IMSA Learning Centers because of the value they receive. In order for students to master the topics in a physics class, they, need the following:
SCIENCE IS A GATEWAY TO MANY TOP CAREERS
Science skills are clearly important in many careers. But such skills also feature prominently in some careers that may not seem like a natural endpoint for someone with a science degree.
Like math, a major in science is a springboard to a wide range of rewarding careers. Whether you focus on theoretical science or applied science, the analytical and quantitative skills you develop in a Science program are valuable assets that many employers need. Take a look at some of the types of organizations that hire Science majors:
- Government agencies and academic research institutes
- Engineering firms
- Biomedical and health services companies
- Insurance agencies
- Real estate firms
- Medical device manufacturers
- Airlines and other transportation service providers
- Financial institutions
EXAMPLE OF SCIENCE CAREERS ( Source US Bureau of Labor Statistics, Payscale)
- Medical doctors in the various disciplines of medicine: $280, 000-$600, 000+
- Natural sciences manager: $140, 000
- Physicist: $125, 000
- Pharmacist: 125, 000
- Astronomer: $111, 000
- Chemical engineer: $114, 000
- Materials scientist: $102, 000
- Pharmacologist: $97, 000
- Medical research scientist: $96, 000
- Meteorologist: $96, 000
- Geophysicist: $92, 000
- Computational scientist: $90, 000
- Biomedical engineer: $95, 000
- Hydrologist: $83, 000
- Chemist: $84, 000
- Epidemiologist: $76, 000
- Geneticist: $77, 000
- Microbiologist: $81, 000
- Environmental scientist: $78, 000
- Neuroscientist: $73, 000
- Food scientist: $73, 000
- Wildlife biologist: $68, 000
- Medical lab technologist: $62, 000
- Forensic science technician: $62, 000
- Oceanographer: $59, 000
- Nuclear technician: $80, 000
- Nuclear medicine technologist: $79, 000
- Diagnostic medica sonographer: $74, 000
- Registered nurse: $76, 000
- Geological technician: $63, 000
- Chemical technician: $52, 000
- Environment science and protection technician: $50, 000
- Oceanography scientist: $97, 000
- Food scientist: $67, 000
- Geology and earth scientist: $69, 000
- Atmospheric science and meteorologist: $89, 000
- Nuclear, industrial radiologist, and biological technologies: $66, 000
- Chemist: $97, 000
- Zoologist: $104, 000
- Geoscience: $98, 000
- Biochemical scientist: $ 97, 000
- Nuclear, industrial radiology, and biological technologies: $97, 000
- Biologist: $96, 000
- Microbiologist: $89, 000
SCIENCE MAJOR HAVE SOME THE HIGHEST JOB SATISFACTION
A Science education can lead to some of the most rewarding and satisfying careers out there. In a 2016 study that ranked 200 careers based on job environment, income, outlook, and stress, four of the top 10 jobs were directly related to Science: data scientist (#1), statistician (#2), Scienceematician (#6), and actuary (#10).
SCIENCE PROVIDES A FOUNDATION TO STUDIES IN MANY FIELDS
Even if you see yourself pursuing a professional career in another field, it could be worth your while to start by studying Science. Candidates with an undergraduate degree in Science are often looked upon favorably by programs in law, medicine, business, and engineering because Science majors tend to have the analytical and problem-solving skills that allow them to excel in those areas. In fact, one study found that, on average, Science grads performed better on both the Law School Admission Test (LSAT) and Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) than test-takers from 13 other disciplines.
WHAT IS COVERED IN THE INTENSIVE SCIENCE COACHING
Science is critical. Science is essential
ScienceWiz Academy helps your child to love Science by developing confidence and desire to excel in science.
Beginner Science (Elementary School)
Intermediate Science (Middle School)
Advanced Science (High School & College)
The most common field known:
- Earth Science
- Physical Science
HOW WE TEACH INTENSIVE EXPERT SCIENCE
IMSA Academy Learning Centers: We Make Learning Meaningful and Purposeful
IMSA Academy was established to provide support to struggling student with scientific subjects. The center provides assistance in all subject matter, with a focus on STEM subjects such as Science, Technology, Engineering, and Science. We assist students with learning challenges as well as gifted students who want to excel in a particular subject.
Our three-step approach:
- Identify the problem: each student who enrolls at IMSA must take a diagnostics
- Design a Learning Success Plan
- Build Confidence
THE SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN IMSA METHOD
- Mastery Building Comprehensive Support: We bring exceptional physics tutoring assistance. We help the student develop quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Empowered-based Tutoring: We provide a learning platform which facilitates students to clear the doubts instantaneously, with the tutor. The study of physics is from understanding the principles on which it works.
- Goal-Oriented and Targeted Training: We offers physics tutoring to meet and match the student’s requirement.
OUR INTENSIVE COACHING CURRICULUM.
We offer personalized support to consolidate students’ learning and to develop study strategies. The role of IMSA tutor is to help his students improving academic proficiency and growth by increasing confidence and motivation.
Some of the popular topics we cover
A STUDENT-CENTERED CURRICULUM
How we coach Intensive Expert Science: our IEM tutoring curriculum is a blend of interactive, manipulative and experimental exercises. We do so with each student’s learning style in mind. We depart. Science lessons are better grasped when taught with experiments and probing on the outcome. It’s a method of self-discovery by trial and error method to learn the underlying concepts in physics.
How we make Science relevant: as the scientific study of the motion of matter in relation to space, time, energy and force physic is one of the most fundamental sciences. We help the student build a strong foundation in physics by empowering to see the relevance of the topics taught in class. With our interactive method, we make learning physics easy, fun and less intimidating.
- A Program with Measurable Results
If your child has difficulty in Science or has developed a fear of Science; or if it is below its level of study. Some students are very interested in Science.
Our program gives taste and interest and a sense of learning Science. Soon, you will be surprised by the excitement and joy of learning Science. Our mission is to create a craze and interest in Science.
4 EASY STEPS
- EVALUATE: For proper matching and to meet the actual need of the students, we begin with an assessment of the students’ need by giving the student a diagnostic test phone call in which we discuss the needs of the student.
- MATCHING: At IMSA, each student is matched by one of our educational advisers, who is responsible for contacting the tutors near the student and choosing the best tutors for the student according to their needs.
- WORK:During tutoring sessions, the tutor will help the student consolidate their learning and develop strategies for study and organization.
- SUPPORT:Our team is always there to support you. We carry out follow-ups to ensure the smooth running of the sessions and the progress of the student.
- Homework help and science tutoring
- Science Test preparation
- Science remedial
- Summer science classes
- Semi-private science tutoring
- Online science tutoring
NEIGHBORHOOD SCHOOLS WE PARTNER WITH
- Archer High School
- Dacula High School
- Grayson High School
- North Gwinnett High School
- South Gwinnett High School
- Collins Hills High School
- Phoenix High School
- Central Gwinnett School
- McConnell Middle School
- Couch Elementary
- Harbins Elementary
- Dacula Middle School
- Pharr Elementary
- Discover High School
- Richard Elementary.
- and many more
GUARANTEEING YOUR CHILD’S SUCCESS
If your child has difficulty in Science or develops a fear of Science; or if it is below its level of study. Some students are seriously interested in Science subjects.
Our program gives meaning to learning. Soon, you will be surprised by the excitement and joy of learning. Our mission is to create a craze and enthusiasm for each subject they learn.
- Placement & Tests & Reports
Before students enroll in the program, they take a diagnostics test to assess their level of proficiency and to determine their areas of needs.
- Parental Involvement
We invite parents to take an active part in the intellectual and academic progress of their children. We do not replace them; we bring them the expertise and support needed to ensure the academic success of their children. Thus, each week, parents have access to progress reports and a monthly summary of the child’s performance.
- Security and Staff Competence
We take the welfare of your children seriously and take all the necessary steps to ensure the protection and confidentiality of their personal and academic data. We follow all interactions to detect and remedy any suspicious actions. Our staff is composed of experienced educators who have extensive experience in their matters of competence. They are men and women who have a passion for their respective subjects.
PLATFORMS & CALENDAR: Our programs are available on several platforms.
- Virtual Live Course: from the comfort of his home, the learner participates in a course on our Eduvisuo audiovisual network with a teacher in real-time. Participants see themselves on their computer or tablet screen and can participate verbally and in writing and exchange documents instantaneously. The system is very efficient and allows them to chat, having tests to test. Participants need a computer or tablets with Internet access and a microphone and headset with Internet access.
- 1-ON-1 Private Course Tutoring: The course and gives by a Success Coach who spends 2-3 hours two-three times a week with the student
- Semi-private (Small Group) Tutoring: The student participates in a private class or small groups at one of our centers with our certified instructors. These are versatile multimedia centers, including computers and all the teaching equipment.
- Year-round Programs: Our programs run year-round
FEES & PAYMENT
- Price: course prices vary from one program and cover one month. The fees are paid by automatic bank cards on the first of the month.
- Materials and equipment: Although students do not buy any materials, they must have access to a computer, a smart TV or a tablet with internet access
REGISTRATION & SUPPORT
IMSA Academy Tutoring & Training
2070 Sugarloaf Parkway Suite 600,
Lawrenceville, GA 30045 USA
Tel: (678) 392-3388
Toll-free (800) 604-4040
Fax : (678) 882-7744
Email: info @ imsa-academy.com
For any information regarding the IMSA Programs, please write us firstname.lastname@example.org or call us Monday to Saturday, from 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM EST.
TOP 20 CITIES FOR IMSA Science TUTORING/TUTORS NEAR YOU.
- IMSA science tutoring in Lawrenceville, GA
- IMSA bi0logy tutoring in Snellville, GA
- IMSA anatomy tutoring in Dacula, GA
- IMSA physics tutoring in Grayson, GA
- IMSA physical science tutoring in Norcross, GA
- IMSA science tutoring in Duluth, GA
- IMSA microbiology tutoring in Loganville, GA
- IMSA science tutoring in Buford, GA
- IMSA science tutoring in Suwanee, GA
- IMSA science tutoring in Roswell, GA
- IMSA science tutoring in Sugar Hills
- IMSA science tutoring in Alpharetta, GA
- IMSA science tutoring in Atlanta, GA
- IMSA science tutoring in Tucker, GA
- IMSA science tutoring in Stone Mountain, GA
- IMSA science tutoring in Jones Creek, GA
- IMSA Science tutoring in Conyers, GA
- IMSA Science tutoring in Lithonia, GA
- IMSA Science tutoring in Decatur, GA
- IMSA Science tutoring in Stockbridge, GA
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes